zaterdag 19 december 2015

BEAUTY - The must haves in your make -up bag

Is it almost holiday time?? Maybe holiday is starting for you and you have plans to make a short holiday in the country or abroad so you have to pack your luggage and not to forget your make-up bag. What do you take with you in your make-up kit because every woman always wants to carry her whole make-up stash with her? I have a few "must haves " that you absolutely must take with you in your makeup kit.


Day cream or BB cream


A good daycream/moisturizer in a tube or bb-cream that moisturized your skin. With this severe weather your skin needs more care than usual and without a cream I never go outside the door.


Eyebrow Pencil

I believe that you should always have an eyebrow pencil (with a brush on the other side) in your make-up bag. With this you can always update your eyebrows You don't have to do a complete metamorphosis but a detail signing is always useful.

Tweezers

Always useful. You can always update your eyebrows or if it is so dramatically you can mold out... epilation.

Concealer

To make sure that there are no dark spots on your skin or blemishes, I always have an concealer in my bag. In case off because do you like to walk outside with a perfect make-up but and seeing the dark spots or the redness from blemishes on your face?

Translucent powder

This product is so super handy because it doesn't have a color, it makes your face flawless and mat. No shiny face because off the sweat during the whole day. Do not use too much because otherwise you will got a white haze over your face and you'll be looking like a Japanese geisha .... is not really the intention isn't it?!

Powder Brush

Applying a powder without a powderbrush isn't possible...but that's my opinion. You van use it for your translucent powder, blush, bronzing powder, contourpowder, etc. It's always handy to have a travelerssize in your bag.

Mascara

A makeupbag is not complete without mascara (I always have 2 in my makeup bag). A mascara that give your lashes volume or you give extra length doesn't matter as long as you get one in your bag.

Lip balm and / or lipstick


Last but not at least ... something for your lips ..... lipstick or lip balm. I have them both in my makeupbag because I get very quick dry lips. Of course you need to drink a lot of water but sometimes I forgot to do it.

If you have a different composition in your makeupbag? Please let me know by leaving a comment below my blog post.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten