donderdag 31 december 2015

BEAUTY - Review Inglot YSM Cream Foundation

Good morning, you'll be showered and done your hair in the meantime and now you're going to start with your makeup. You have a lots of foundations and perhaps now considering " Which foundation do I use today? " . Then read this review of the Inglot YSM Cream Foundation.





Inglot Foundations

Inglot is a cosmetics brand that originated in Poland. In terms of appearance, I think the brand is similar to MAC Cosmetics. In Poland the brand is much cheaper than abroad. So if someone has plans to go to Poland don't forget to buy the products of Inglot. 

Inglot has four types of foundations in its range:
AMC Cream Foundation: For a natural effect and good for the dry skin.
Cream Foundation: a moisturizing, non-greasy silky foundation for a healthy, natural-looking skin.
HD perfect coverup Foundation: a hypoallergenic foundation with excellent coverage which unevenness are less visible.

YSM Cream Foundation: a light coverage foundation with a strong mattifying effect for a smooth, natural-looking finish (semi coverage).







YSM Cream Foundation

Is a light coverage foundation with a strong mattifying effect for a smooth, natural-looking finish. Special ingredients (peach extract) provide a relaxing skin. The YSM foundations consist of several brilliant and long lasting shades. Suitable for all skin types especially young skin because of the mattifying effect. Free of parabens. Sold in a tube of 30 ml. I bought mine at the Inglot store in Dusseldorf for € 20, = . Unfortunately I could not take pictures in the store because it was not allowed. But what I saw was a shop with sweets and beautyfull different colors. The store reminded me of the MAC store in Amsterdam .


How to use this product

The foundation is a not thin liquid and spreadable foundation. So one pump was enough for me to provide the entire face using the 21T Inglot make-up brush or a foundation brush. Start in the middle of your face at nose and working it out. This brush does not leave streaks and gives perfect coverage.
Then go with the 27TG stippling brush in a circular motion with the product "blending" over your entire face. Then I use a powder to fix the product.

color 53

With my dark skin, a yellow undertone and skintype combination, the makeup artist chose the color 53. When you choose a foundation first try it in the neck and smeared on the jaw in order to test so that the color corresponded to my skintint. Subsequently, the makeup artist a smeared  the foundation on a piece of my face and blended it very well allowing it came to a great result because my face looked immediately different. Much healthier, super smooth and great mat ..... and maybe a little younger. This is my foundation for the common winter.

Swatch

So you need only one dropje to lubricate the foundation over your whole face. The foundation is thin but not that it flows out of your hand. Remains well down on the skin and is very light. You dont feel that its on your skin and I love it. Semi -coverage is called the foundation. I've done a swatch on my hand but it was better to try out on your jaw line because my hand is darker than my face .

Are you a fan of Inglot and you have multiple products of this Polish brand ? Late in a picture what you have and what you think of this.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten