dinsdag 1 december 2015

Come with me to the Magna Plaza in Amsterdam

Hello World, today I'll take you for inspiration to the Magna Plaza in Amsterdam. I had an appointment with my sister on the 2nd floor (top floor) of the Magna Plaza. First we always eat and drink at The Views restaurant. Of course we immediately asked if we could use the free wifi. Don't forget to ask it because not everywhere in Holland they got free wifi.


New blogpage

I told my sister about my plans for starting a blog page and that I've had all the time in my head, and before that I needed to make some pictures/photos. The pictures were not only required for the blogpage but to get inspiration for creating paintings for home decoration and furnishing a room (colors and themes I needed).

The Views

Don't you have so much to spend but want to eat tasty and inexpensive than you have to go to The Views. In 1 hour all you can eat for € 12,50. In this package you have a choice of three different salads (with accompanying sauces and vinaigrette), soup and a main course which was presented in the chafing dish. If you want to eat not using the the package then this is also a choice, they call it "a la carte " dishes : pizza and pastas . Actually I 'm not really fond of Italian food because pasta in Italy is an appetizer and it's not filling me. A pizza I do not eat it every day because that is for me fastfood and I don't like it so very much but I was hungry at the time so I ate a lasagna of the package AND a plate of tagliatelle Napolitano of the a la Carte card. Very tasty but a bit much. I still got hungry again after an hour. Don;t forget to drink the different kind of tea they have. The watercooker is in the Turkish style. I love it.




In the Magna Plaza on the 2nd floor are more nice and funny shops where you will cost your eyes.


Aroma Plaza

Aroma Plaza sells Yankee Candle scented candles. I had heard that they had the largest collection of Yankee Candle collection of the Benelux. So we went inside. Before you enter the store you can smell the delicious aromatic scents, you can see the fun bright colors and funny shapes and the interior I liked.


We walked further and saw that they also selling perfume. The store is very neat and how large it is. I 'm not familiar with the brands they sell , but it looked very neat.


Obey Your Body

When we stood at the Aroma Plaza I saw in the corner of my eye the store Obey Your Body. Aha , I thought ... .makeup, cosmetics, skincare . We went there right away.
Obey Your Body sells beauty products with minerals and salts from the Dead Sea. The brand appeared to come from America. The Czech lady told us in broken Dutch language, and then merging into English, which we absolutely must try the peelinggel and the scrub . This we have done and I must say ... super product and super soft. What makes this gel and cream amazing? The moment that the salts changed when touched by water in oil





On the ground floor we saw a shop that had to do with beauty and makeup. The interior and the colors makes me deciding to went inside the store because it had a chic look.


MICA BELLA CLUB

We have arrived at the Mica Bella Club. A store that sells products for hair, skin, make-up products and brushes. An American brand I did not know. Mineral-based products: foundation, eye shadow (pigment), blush, etc. According to the saleswoman you could used the pigment everywhere and all over the body: eyes, lips, blush, shimmer on your skin, etc. etc. I thought "Pigment used as glitter on your skin ?"  Never heard of it but we heard her story and also test the powders but it was clear that the lighting was poor so the lady used a too a light powder on my face because I have a dark skin and she had no dark powder for my skin.



































The conversation went this time again in English.
Unfortunately we did not have much time because we had to go and my sister does not like make-up. Mica Bella Club sells the powder and blush for the promotional price of € 130,= but unfortunately I was only looking for low budget products and these products were not covered. The store were also selling style straighteners, hairdryers and make-upbrushes but this was not for my budget.

Unfortunately my pictures are blurry , and for this I apologize but I 've had a great afternoon with my sister and our hands are much softer.

This is my 1st blog post and of course I 'm still at the beginning of writing but if you have tips , I see this like in a comment below this blog post.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten