woensdag 30 december 2015

DIY - A canvas hart with wood

Good morning, today I have a DIY blog post for you. The last Christmas everyone was only busy with Christmasdinner, Christmastree, Christmas decorations, but I have not fully participated in except that I had made ​​a Christmas wreath. In addition, I have been really ill the last two weeks and could not do so much for the Christmas Feeling .

How to proceed ?

I had a canvas shaped in a heart in my craftbox and was practice what to do with it. First I dyed the heart in my desired color.

I found two bags with wood rounds and then immediately i've got the idea to glue the wood circles on the canvas heart 



I immediately went to work with bookbinding glue



See the results here below





Did you like this blog post ? Please leave a comment below this post .

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten