vrijdag 11 december 2015

DIY / How to make a Christmaswreath

I know, just 2 weeks to go to Christmas and you're totally stressed over how to decorate your house or outside your house for the 25th of December. Let's start with a christmas wreath which you can hang on your frontdoor?



In my favorit warehouse Action I saw lots of Christmas items and I was totally happy because now I can start with my craftprojects. I've been to Pinterest and Instagram to get some inspiration and I've just allready bought the stuff for making Christmas wreaths. Making a wreath is so simple. You simply have to choose the right color and the right material to gather it together and then glue them with a hot gluegun on the straw wreath. That's it .

For this example I'll take the christmas wreath which I've made for my mum.


NECESSARY EQUIPMENT

1 strawwreath (available from in every big warehouse or garden centre)
2. ribbon, scarf, boa, paper, fabric, etc. to wrap around the strawwreath
3. Christmas balls or other decoration: stuff you want to get rid of and put on the wreath.
4. Glue Gun and enough gluesticks AND staples (to get by the florist or gardencenter).

1. Take the straw wreath and wrap the ribbon, scarf, boa, paper, dust, etc. around the wreath as tight as possible and fasten it with a staple or if you do not like tidy with hot glue from the glue gun.

2. Glue the christmasballs with the gluegun first on the inside of the wreath and afther that glue the balls on the outside and then fill it up as you want untill the total wreath is full. In the example I have not filled up everything for my mother's christmaswreath.







During the common weeks in December I'll make more Christmas stuff and I'll keep you informed.

Leave a comment below this blog post you if you want to see more Christmas items.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten