maandag 14 december 2015

DIY - Part 1 Photo tutorial Mixed Media Canvas

I love creating mixed media canvases and therefore leave you in a photo tutorial how I make the base the way I learned. I must say that making a mixed media canvas is not always cheap , but in the beginning I used all the stuff of the action , but with the years I have little by little I have brands that bought is known in the scrap- and mixed media world . Step by step follow the pictures and you'll get there .

Method

Take a blanc canvas, Put gesso on your canvas, cut the paper in blocks and paste it on the canvas, thin the gesso with a bit of water and paint the canvas untill it totally white is, let the canvas one night dry and your base is ready


 







Let this canvas dry very easily...one night is better. Afther that you can say that your base is ready and now you can work further on it.

In a next tutorial I will show you how to make it to a real mixed media canvas.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten