dinsdag 29 december 2015

DIY - The trendy Christmas Wreath

Yes, I know, Christmas is over but this blogpost was allready written and the pictures were made and I thought it is worth to post this blogpost. 


Christmas wreath in copper

I like making Wreaths because it's give me a lot of fun. You're concentrating and the world around you, you forget. When all the Christmasballs are exhausted and they're all on the strawwreath with glue then you have already created something that is yours.

So you start with a straw wreath or another kind of garland and you build it up to your work of art.






Do you also made a Christmas wreath from Christmas balls? Please leave a comment and a picture behind under this blog post. Indeed, I wonder which style and taste everyone .

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten