zaterdag 12 december 2015

FOOD - Recipe Fried Bananas with cinnamon and powdersugar

Goodmorning, almost everyone knows the famous Pisang Goreng (fried bananas) fried in a coating of flour, eggs and milk or wate . A while ago I had the eggs and the milk but not the flour, so I had to look how to do. A few years ago I went to the Mollucan on the island Ambon where my family lives. My niece Nonna made fried banana without flour and I thought by myself " that's what I also have todo ."  I do have cinnamon and powdsugar but it will be different then heres because the bananas in the Moluccas are fresher and sweeter than the bananas we have here in the Netherlands. Just follow the pictures by order and you can't go wrong.



NECESSARY EQUIPMENT


1 or 2 hard bananas
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon powdersugar
Oil for frying the Pisang Goreng


PREPARATION
























By preparing the banana you have to taste because when it is less sweet, you can put more sugarpowder. Refine it each time until it even tastier better. There is no standard recipe in taste because you have to decide it by yourself.

Did you make this recipe? Do you like it? Place a comment below this blogpost...that would be fine.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten