woensdag 9 december 2015

Foto-impression De Vrije Markt in Cuijk

Goodmorning, in October this year I went with my sister, my niece and her boyfriend to The Free Market in Cuijk, they call it De Vrije Markt. The market is located in a shed (covered market) where it is divided into four large halls and a central foodcourt where every Saturday a live band is playing.

There are totally 1500 stands in the halls and this was clearly noticeable because you could get lost. So walk with a map otherwise you come back to the foodcourt .... not very annoying but still.

On the market you can buy everything what is possible. From Clothing, footwear, antiques, fleamarket, electronic appliances, furniture, plants and flowers, cosmetics and skincare, too many to mention. Whether it is cheaper than in the market or in the shop? No, I do not think so.

The pictures below shows an impression of how the atmosphere is and what products are on sale. I have included only the booths that interested me.











Are there Free Market in your country? Please leave a comment below this blogpost.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten