vrijdag 4 december 2015

Loose powders using by the dark skin

If you start with make-up than the first products that you usually buy are lipstick, mascara, eyeliner and/or facepowder. My first makeupproduct was the facepowder from Bourjois. Of course not suitable for a dark skin but it didn't fascinated me. In my mind it was good and I did not see any weird stuff ... hahahaha .... in hindsight I rather looked like a clown. But yes, we're talking about the 70S/80s and that time the trend was very different from how it is now. All information from make-up you got from the beautician, drugstore and perfumery stores. We had no internet and watched everything from dutch women's magazines such as Margriet, Libelle and Viva, etc.  In this blogpost I show you the loose facepowders that a dark tinted skin can use: yellow, white (transparent) and skin tinted powders.



Catrice

A loose white powder in a transparent box with black lid . Reminds me a bit of the MAC loose powder. A white powder that is transparent descends upon your skin and leaves no white film (only if you put too much on it) . A must for your makeup stash . This product you can't get it in all the shops but for sure online for € 5.69 at the dutch drugstore Kruidvat

HEMA

The 2nd product is Hema Finishing loose powder color number 44. I'm quite fond of this product especially since it corresponds to my skintone and teint. One negative point: there's too much powder in the box so the powder sprays over the box. € 4,= online and in the store.

Eyes Lips Face ( E.L.F. )

My first yellow powder which I was very happy. On my brown skin the color was very good and beautyiful. I got no gray face but a radiant effect. The disadvantage is that the powder is so fine that it gushes on all sides. Lid to be very tightly closed clicks because otherwise a part of the product get out. € 6,80 to buy online on the webshop

BLACK OPAL

On Youtube I saw the dark skined beautyguru's also often uses the powder Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Loose Powder. By chance I was walking at the market named Dappermarket and saw a tropical shop who sold an big assortment of Black Opal and so also the Deluxe Finishing Loose Powder. A super product that adapts completely to my skin . A beautiful earth tone with a nice finish. € 12,95

SACHA COSMETICS

A more expensive product and definitely not lowbudget, the Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder from Sacha Cosmetics. It is yellow in color and feels super soft and covers pretty good. It seems to be better than the banana powder Ben Nye. I 'm totally in love of this brand. It is not available everywhere at the stores but online I bought mine at Shesells.nl for € 19,=


Other loose powders from famous and wellknown brands (a more expensive segment) are those from MAC cosmetics, Makeup Studio, the Body Shop, Max Factor, Inglot, Clarins, etc.

If you know more brands who have powders for the dark skin, please let me know in a comment below the blog post.

Greetings Paula

All products I bought by myself and are not sponsored

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten