donderdag 10 december 2015

My DIY Homedecoration

Goodmorning, I know that the most people has a wreath, a painting, a sculpture, etc. in his livingroom or bedroom. I also have them but the most I make it by myself by recycling and made into something new. Today I will show you my selfmade homedecoration.



Bedroom

The two paintings that I made from wooden twigs and sticks where glueing with bookbinding glue on canvas. I worked on this painting for hours. But the end result is fantastic. During the making of this painting I was in a particular state of mind and just wanted a way to blowing branches and leaves.


Living room


In the living room I have two etageres I made from dinner dishes and sundaes


Corridor

In the corridor I painted all the walls and ceiling by myself. For the decoration I took some old stuff and transform it in a new product. I reclycled an old broken mirror, I spruced up and gave it another color. The heart is not homemade.





































Did you recently make your own homedecoration? Show it and put it in a comment below this blog post

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten