woensdag 2 december 2015

My Morning Routine

Good morning, every morning when you wake up and push yourself out of bed to sleepwalk right into the bathroom so you can wash your face, brush your teeth and take a shower . In the evening you stumble to the shower to wash your face, brush teeth and to whipe out your makeup. Routine routine routine it calls

Start

Every day at seven o'clock my alarm wakes me up, and a good tip is to place the alarm on the other side of the bed so you have to stand up to turning it off. By getting early up in the morning you do not have to rush and can do things on a relaxed way. One tip is to put the router on a timer because it saves energy and electricy. You can put or set the router for example at 7 pm because when you wake up you can immediately get all your whatsapp and mails on your phone or tablet.


Hair

Oke, than now it's time for the shower using my products with COCONUT OIL in it. If the alarm is turned off I walk straight to the bathroom to take a shower. Showering and brushing teeth I'm doing it right away because I do not like to do things without first washing my face and brushing teeth. Under the shower I do everything at once. Brushing teeth, washing my hair with products from Inecto PURE COCONUT. I've bought this products in a famous lowbudget store in Holland named Action Nederland. Much cheaper than at another store or drugstore.










Skin

I've bought my nice smelling ProAge Nourishing body wash from Dove at a drugstore here in Holland named Kruidvat which there was a promotion where you can buy 3 pieces for € 10,=. 2 times a week I scrub my body with the body scrub PURE COCONUT (also from Action Nederland), in the the morning and evening I wash my face with the facewash from Garnier. The cleansingscrub I use 2 times a week and it's from Avon Clear Skin. The last two products I've bought it in Turkey because they're much cheaper than in the Netherlands. To make my face cleaner I clean it again with micellair water from Garnier and then spray with rosewater 


Face

After the lovely showering I rub my face with an eye cream of the drugstore Kruidvat and afther that I use the facecream that I bought from Action Nederland.
Before I do anything of makeup on my face I leave the facecream at least 10 minutes on my face. It is important to leave it good on your face so that the makeup will stay longer and more beautiful on your face. Anyhow makeup stays better on your face if it is properly cleaned and thoroughly.

Make-up

Let's see what I do today for make up ...
I can not choose, so to play it safe I'll go for the Hema products. Hema is a big store in the Netherlands who's selling lots of products from house stuff untill make-up. Hema sells products for the dark skin as foundation, concealer and powder finish, which I 'm really happy. The products of the Hema are not so expensive and not higher than € 10,= so lowbudget. I decided to go for a natural look because I have no party or appointments. The primer (Hema), foundation (Hema), concealer (LA Girls € 5 ), yellow high definition loose powder from Elf Cosmetics (€ 6,=), loose powder finish number 44 of the Hema (€ 4,=) The prices are approximate.

Deodorant


I do not like roll-on deodorants because I believe that they are unhygienic. In addition, as another you are going to borrow it from coming bacteria on the roller. Nothing for me, so I always use a spray. Which scent depends on mood and weather. Today I'm going to the White By Nature from the Hema. A very nice quiet smell.


Breakfast

Now It's time for breakfast and actually I'm a big eater but I have decided from now on to watch some more on my weight. So I go for a breakfast with Turkish yogurt with granola and fruit from the supermarket Lidl, an apple, a cracker with steak tartare and a tall glass of green tea. But I am sure that I will get pull back into a bun cheese ...... unfortunanly

On my Work

Before I sit behind the computer I always start to clean all over the house, vacuuming and mopping, because I just know and for sure that  the computer gets more attention from me than the rest of the house. After that I have to hang up the clothes who's coming from the washingmachine before they crops.

TIP: Turn your was after 22:00 o'clock ( 10 pm) because it saves on energy costs. The evening fare in terms of energy consumption is much lower.

After doing this all, I can finally sit down behind my computer to check my mail, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram to check messages or post that I can use for my DIY projects.

All the products above I bought by myself and nothing of these are sponsored.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten