woensdag 9 december 2015

Photo impression from restaurants in East Amsterdam

Hi readers, today I want to go out and take pictures from most of the hotspots  restaurants in East Amsterdam. Well well well, there are too many !! I'll stay closer to home and I'll show you in this 1st series only several restaurants and eateries that I think that you absolutely must go to if you are in Amsterdam East. For over 20 years I've been living in Amsterdam East and been to several restaurants and eateries overhere. Join me in this tour.

Restaurant Brasserie Oost, Sumatrastraat 47



Restaurant Mesken, Sumatraat 35



Walter's - The Walter Woodbury Bar, Javastraat 42




Majesteit Taart, Javastraat 5



De leukste taartenshop, 1e Van Swindenstraat 12-14



There are more eateries, restaurants and foodshops in Amsterdam East, Indische buurt and Watergraafsmeer, but in a different or a next blogpost I will show you the rest. 



Follow my blog and give your opinion by placing a comment under the blog post.


I would say ... plan your weekend to come to Amsterdam Oost.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten