vrijdag 11 december 2015

TRAVEL - Photo impression Kaş (Turkey)

Good morning! It's Friday and it's a rainy gray day and you wanna to see the sun but you don't know where to go for a short break. Well, what about  Kaş a little village in Turkey where the weather is always good, round about 18 degrees or higher in the winter. I only made pictures from buildings and streets I like from the town Kaş in Turkey.



As I earlier had written in one of my previous blogs, most tourists go to the famous resorts Kusadasi, Marmaris, Antalya, etc. I'm more interested in little places where it's still cousy like Kaş (pronounced Kash). Kaş is about an hour drive by car from Fethiye and is a small coastal town and the capital of the eponymous district in the Turkish province of Antalya. In this photo impression I show you quiet more colors and buildings who very picturesque.

























I hope you enjoy the seeing of the colourfull pictures. Please leave a comment below this blogpost.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten