maandag 25 januari 2016

BEAUTY - Beautyproducts of the day

Good morning, today i.ts Monday and a new day brings new opportunities. In the morning I wake up and do the blinds up and then talk to myself "Good Morning Paula, it's a new day and a new week and we gonna go for it! ". And yes, we will certainly do that. But first, showering, dressing and than the makeup of the day. A good start makes your day good.

Today, I feel very good so I want to make myself beautiful and wanna create a natural look. It's winter so exuberant makeup is impossible for me. No bright colors but calm warm colors.

The products

Face

Afther cleaning my face and using a moisturizer, I use the primer from W7. Such a fine product. Lubricates very well today but it makes my skin dry. Does it do its job? So it works?


I leave the primer do his work for 10 minutes and then I use the Etos (drugstore in the Netherlands) foundation. The Ulatra light foundation in the color hazelnut. I must say that this foundation smells a bit like chemicals but if you smear it on your face, there,s nothing to worry about. Very strange! It is a medium coverage foundation so for a weekday that's good.



To the imperfections of my face I use the corrector and concealer palette from Sleek, color number 04. I thought this was the darkest, but nothing is less true. There is a darker version. As you can see, I have already used this palette frequently and that's why the middle color of reached the pan. Good stuff and good coverage and absolutely the same like my skincolor.


My face is now smooth, one color and flawless but I have to put more depth I need a brightner under my eyes . I use the concealer from Sleek Lumaire , No. 03

I don't need more products on my face for the base so it's time to powder my face off with the Etos compact powder.



For a little bit color on my face, I use the NYC blush Cheek Glow color 650 Nolita Pink. A nice soft pink color and the pigment is very good. Use a bit from the powder blush.


Eyes and lips


Everyday using eyeshadow is not my thing because it's not natural to my opinion. I only use eyeshadow by special occasions, but today I felt like I have to use just a little bit. The bake eyeshadow from the dutch drugstore Etos in the color 4059-101 ( so strange that assists so many numbers and no name), is a nice color. It has a aubergine color and it's good for the crease area. An eyeliner from Maybeline and the dark brown color from the lipstick from Etos color Care No. 003 makes the look complete. Today no mascara because there's something wrong with my eyes so I safe the painless.


Eyebrows

A few months ago I was looking at my eyebrows and saw that it could look better, so I started to practicing to get it perfect and in the right shape. First I using the wax and then I draw the topline and bottomline with an eyebrow pencil and the middle I fill in with eyebrowpowder from the W7 Brow Parlour kit. This kit is very good and very cute. This kit you can put it in your handbag because it's small.




So, my look is finished and now I've to focusing on the rest of the day doing things that I absolutely have to do .

Do you use one of these products or do you want a tutorial with swatches? Leave a comment below this blog post.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten