woensdag 27 januari 2016

BEAUTY - My evening routin

Good morning, if you daily put or use make-up on your face,  it'is advisable to get off this every night. Every woman forget it sometimes so it's even important because the skin needs more care. They say and it's written on the most websites, that the older you get your skin becomes impaired in many ways, so for me it's important that I have a good evening routine for my skin.

Cleansingmilk

First I start the evening with cleaning of my skin with a gentle product the cleansing milk of the brand from drugstore Kruidvat. I'm content because it feels soft. I rub the milk all over my face and then I take it off with a warm, damped washcloth. I saw this when I was in the beautysalon because it felt good and you don't have to use two or more cottonpads. You also have the feeling that all mak-up is gone .


Cleansing

Before I use the tonic, I always wash my face with the cleansing gel from the drugstore Kruidvat. For me this works better because the gel erase or remove the traces of makeup AND you need less tonic .

Cleansing Tonic

I always let my skin rest for a few minutes before moving on to the next step. Normally you want to use the tonic a wimp , but try to match the product agrees with your fingers on your skin. It feels really refreshing to. You could pour the tonic into a spraybottle and make a face spray.. However, make sure the bottle is properly washed .

Serum

My skin is now completely clean and fresh and it is now time for a serum. I use the Q10 plus Nivea anti-wrinkle serum. It's actually not a liquid serum but pearls that, after they come out of the pump, a thick cream is. According to the packaging the product contains a lot of Q10 which makes your skin sophisticated, smooth and youthful looking. At least ... that is on the packaging they wrote and in all those commercials they make about this product. I'm starting to believe it too because this year I'm getting 50 years old and I have to say .... very few wrinkles.

Nourishing Night Cream

My nourishing night cream is a very low budget product and I bought it in a lowbudget store named Action. In the beginning I had my doubts about this product but afterwards it felt better and better so I 've been to my 2nd jar. According to the packaging Q10 , vitamin E and Shea Butter is in it. Well, sounds good, right? But it is really good. I've paid less than 2 euro for it and I'm very satisfied.

Mask

You can choose to use a facemask afther cleaning. It's relaxing and it's very good for your skin. Check what your skin type is because you can't use all the facemasks. I usually use the facemask after my skin has been cleaned and afther I took a shower because the steam of the shower put my pores open. I have three kinds of masks that are good for combination skin : Garnier 3 -in- 1 cleansing gel, peeling and mask, Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal clay mask and from the Dutch brand Van der Hoog Anti -aging goodbye wrinkles powder mask for a smoothing and stimulating effect . Well with this assortment, I 'll be good for the common months because a facemask you only use once a week.


Eye Mask

With a mask on your face you have to think that your eyes also needed care. I have a healthy and natural solution to an eye mask ... cucumber ... Yeah, I cut two slices and put it on my eyes and go chill with the declared time of the mask. Feels good and it is good for your eyes.

You could also use the Chamomile tea bags on your eyes. Calming and good for swollen eyelids and also inflammatory. If you use loose tea than you can use cotton pads dipped in tea.

Do you also have one of the above products? Leave a comment below this blog post what is your experience with this product .

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten