zaterdag 16 januari 2016

FOOD - Smoothie from banana, avocado, frozen fruit and almond milk

I love smoothies, but offcourse the homemade because when I buy it or taste it from someone else, I'm always afraid it is not too sweet or too sour. Good for breakfast or between.



What is a smoothie and how do you make it ?

A smoothie is a refreshing cold drink based on fresh fruit, which is ' exaggerated' by crusht ice, banana or yogurt or almond milk . The smoothie using with yogurt is in the Netherlands best known as ' smoothie ' drinks based on crusht ice are usually called " slush puppies .

Ingredients

I chose fruits that I find delicious and filling my stomach well .
Banana, avocado , frozen fruit blueberry and raspberry and almond milk as the liquid ingredient .


Preparation

Peel the banana and cut into slices and put them straight into the blender.


Cut the avocado open and remove the pit. Cut the flesh into cubes and put it also in the blender.

Take the box of frozen fruit out of the freezer and put a half from the fruit into the blender.



I used one glass/cup of almond milk to the fruit, added and then turned on the blender. If you think it is to thick than you can always add a little more almond milk.



Of course there are different kind of types of smoothies but I prefer this composition . Do you know other recipes to make a smoothie? Please leave a comment below this blog post.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten