woensdag 20 januari 2016

TRAVEL - The Event Hotelnight Amsterdam in the Double Tree by Hilton

Last weekend the event Hotel Night Amsterdam started. Amsterdammers could sleep in a hotel for a reasonable price in their own city. In the whole city centre there where lots of party's and lots of stuff to do. My sister booked a room at the DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam



We started in the skylounge on the 11th floor where you have a great view of Amsterdam in the evening. But something I have to say, I had a ridiculous expensive tea for € 7, = and I was shocked and so the whole evening I just drunk my tea bit by bit along the entire evening. I dared already nothing to eat but ended up having eaten a big bowl of fries with mayonnaise and chicken wings .





Double Tree by Hilton




The room

Free tea and coffee, there was a large iMac including keyboard and mouse . And a great bathroom with nice smelling soaps and shampoo. A Hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Bit of a shame that the room was in a corner and looked into walls, so the room was dark. In addition, the carpet was very dirty and we did not dare to walk with our feet on it. That's a negative point for a 4 -star hotel.


The breakfast

For me the most important thing. And I must say ... AWESOME full breakfast buffet. I started with a miso soup with tofu, spring onions and fried onions. Then I switched to bread and other things.




After having checked out, we went to the city centre to behave like a tourist in our own hometown. The sun was lovely and there was plenty to do in the centre.

Perhaps you too have been somewhere in that weekend at a hotel in Amsterdam? Tell me where you've been and how it was!

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten