dinsdag 2 februari 2016

BEAUTY : The Body Shop .... I can not choose

Totally happy with my giftcard from The Body Shop I went to the shop. Yes very happy because if you don't have lots of money and someone (in this case my sister and her children) gives you a present then you are very grateful. So on Thursday afternoon I went with a happy feeling into the shop.

Plenty of choice


Well, and there you are in the store and you walk through the shop and you smell all products and lubricates and of course also checked the price. Gee, everything is expensive! Of course it is expensive because everything is natural or plant-based . In the paste when I had work I was not even looked for the prices at but now I must look inside my wallet. But now the question is ... what will I spend and using this giftcard? What is really necessary and what do you want? Makeup or skin care, or something for the hands or for the hair? I just didn't knew it. So well, I had to made choices and see what my skin needs during these cold winterdays. Yep, a serum .


The Body Shop Oils of Life


Recently I have seen a lot on YouTube at the beauty vloggers and read in several blogpages from beauty bloggers about the Oils of Life. Seems to be a good product and it is an intense revitalizing facial oil . Well, I allready have a fac oil which is not empty. But I thought: this oil or serum, is recommended by the most bloggers and vloggers. So I 'm going to try it first in the store.


The serum is in a 30 ml. orange/brown bottle. Just a test on the top of my hand and it is supersoft and it absorbs very good in your skin and does not look oily and also smells very nice. So it is a good product. Ok , doubt begins. Do I really need it? That's what my sister and I very often doing when we are in a store and want to buy things. If it's not important then you just don't buy it. No need for that. But .... this time I have a giftcard and this time I want to buy a good product for my skin. But, I've got totally shocked when I saw that the serum was above € 20 , = cost ... Jeez ... and there's only 30 ml. inside. Anyway, I do not need to spend money , I have the card.



How to use


After lots of struggle I've bought the serum and to my surprises the young lady gave me a present also: a shea body butter, a lip Shea butter and a Shea handcream. On the package I read that the production was in Thailand! It's better to go to Asia because the most cosmetics are produced overthere and I think it's also a lot cheaper. I think I want to make a wishlist for those who go to Asia ...



So I went home and that evening I uses the serum. First cleansing the skin completely as I described in my evening routine. Before I put the night cream on my skin, I prepare it first with two drops of the serum on my hands and then put it on my whole face. I must say, it draws well but leaves no oily layer and it smells nice. The next morning did my morning routine and again used the serum. The whole day no dry skin and I felt no oil layer. And I think it's not expensive beause you only need 2 drops from the serum.

Shea Lip Butter and Body and Hand Cream


That morning I also used the other products and I must say .... delicious products.  You can feel that they moisturizes and the lip butter is totally awesome. Not sticky but is really a cream that withdraws and leaves no greasy residue on a glass. I 'm still surprised and satisfied.



Do you also have one or all of these products? Share your experience with me and post a reaction below this blog post.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten