vrijdag 5 februari 2016

BEAUTY - My favorite beautybloggers/-vloggers

Good morning , do you often watch on YouTube for beauty tips ? I do it regularly but I discovered that there are just a few beauty bloggers/vloggers who's had a dark skin or give advices for a dark skin in the Netherlands. There are a number in the Netherlands but the most beautybloggers/-vloggers who I discovered are English or American beauty bloggers/vloggers
Foto: Colorfullbeauty.nl

Beautybloggers/-vloggers in The Netherlands

Amanda Rijff

On YouTube I found Amanda Rijff she gives all sorts of tips beauty. I am fascinated by her skills and the tips she give are always lingers in my mind. And most importantly ... she works or lives in Amsterdam. Of course you can go to her website (in English) but if you can see something physical that's still better ? The products she use are definitely not lowbudget but you can give experiment with your own products as long as you follow her tips .

Film: YouTube

Macblogster

Also found on YouTube Macblogster. She also gives many tips about beauty and I suspected that she was doing a make-up course. Her skin is lighter than mine but her beauty tips are also very worth to watch. Check her nice website with nice pictures and ofcourse her strong slogan ... Beauty Brains & Experiences. It's is written in the Dutch language.

Video: YouTube

Benay Vaneese

Benay was active on YouTube but the last few months she didn't placed video's but they video's she made where very helpfull. Here video's are specialized for women with a dark skin. She gives tips and took some reviews on video which I can work with. She reviewed a number of products that I also use and she wrote it very well in my opinion. The color she use are also the color that I have.
Filmpje: YouTube

American and British beauty bloggers


Jacky Aina

My favorite YouTube beauty queen is still Jacky Aina. She really is an American lady. American exaggerated but she give good tips and she's very funny. She has the same skincolor as me because the brands, the products and the skincolors she uses are the same I have in my makeupstash. Because of here tips and advices I was interesting in her YouTube videos.
Film: YouTube

Ulovemegz

I love this girl !! When I watched her videos for the first time, I thought "that little girl works very well with makeup!" But I really do not know how old she is but she's super funny. She also used a number of products that I have in my makeupstash and also use the same color numbering.
Film: YouTube

The Makeup Chair

She is not tinted , no she's white but it's no problem for me. She lives in Ireland or England. Her beauty tips are great and absolutely clear. She gives workshops and she is absolutly professional and is also a beautiful woman. She explains routines and the way of using products very well and even if it is not for us dark skin ladies, but you can do a lot with the tips and advices.
Film: YouTube

These were my six favorite beauty bloggers / -vloggers . The tips they gave let me learn more and more every day and I apply it to my daily Skin- and makeup routine .

Regards Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten