donderdag 11 februari 2016

BEAUTY - The W7 Banana Dreams Loose Powder - Is it a good product?

The yellow powder is a recommended product in the beauty world by almost every beautylover, makeup artist and the beautystores. It started with the Ben Nye Bananapowder but this brand and product is so expensive so I saw that Sacha Cosmetics also selling a yellow powder ...and I love this product. There are different colors of yellow so I wanted to test the W7 Banana Dreams Loose Powder. Below you will find the review.

Appearance


The package is not unique compare to the other brands. On a picture I found the packaging attractive and has a chic look. They all sit in a round box and when you take off the cap there are holes in the 2nd cover.


How it Relates to the skin ?

I could immediately see that the powder is not really yellow, no it tends more towards orange - pink. I have the yellow powder from Sacha Cosmetics and Eyes Lips Face, but they are much much yellower than the W7. So in terms of color I dont like it. The websites that selling this product, I think, adjusted the color causing the powder appears more yellow. Nothing is less true. For example if you look at the Dutch webshop Beauty 88 the powder looks very pretty yellow. But when you get it in your hands it's quite disappointing.


Because of the disappointing color I wouldn't recommend this powder for women with a dark skin. On my skin it looks white to ashy and I look like a clown. I don't like that. 

I can recommend this product for women with a light to medium skin. Don't do it on your dark skin because you will see a white mask/hase surround your eyes by taking pictures with a flash

For me the brand W7 Cosmetics is a good lowbudget brand accept the loose powder. I rather recommend the yellow loose powder from Eyes Lips Face because it's really yellow and looks fantastic on a dark skin.

Do you also have this loose powder and you've got a different experience? Please leave a comment below this blogpost.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten