vrijdag 12 februari 2016

BEAUTY - Women like chocolate, espescially when it's makeup

Well, I 'm not a Valentine lover but the I like to go to the shops and looking for new kind of gifts and the sales for this "big great day". Not that I 'm going to buy but we women like to sniff and explore new things. I'm not going to write a review but only give advice if it is suitable for a dark skin or not and whether it is indeed a low-budget product .



The I HEART MAKEUP pallet from Makeup Revolution is not really a new product for most ladies because the most beauty bloggers/-vloggers and YouTubers have already written a review about it. In The Netherlands some wrote that it is a limited edition but that's not true because this week I walked into the Dutch drugstore Kruidvat and they've got a lot from this palette because it didn't sell very well. I've suggested the girl behind the counter to provide in a separate basket and sell it for less....yeah but who am I... I'm not an employer from this drugstore..hahahaha..

The palettes are in two versions/types ... pure milk and white chocolate version and they smells just a little bit like chocolate.

The package

The packaging is great. I would like to take a bite but ... uhhh ... but don't ! According to the experts this pallet is a dupe (counterfeit ) of Too Faced Chocolate Bar. I can not buy expensive makeup so I'm happy with the I Heart Makeup that was a present. The Too Faced Chocolate Bar will cost around € 44,= and I Heart Makeup cost approximately € 8 =. 
Foto: Sephora.com

Suitable for dark skin ?


Absolutely. This palette is imitated very well. I Ssaw the Too Faced Chocolate Bar and the colors are really beautiful but slightly lighter compared to the I Heart Makeup. And I must say that the palette is better for a lighter skin than nube. I have a dark skin and can not have too much pink around my eyes because it looks axis . Therefore, the palette of I Heart Makeup is my favorite because it's slightly darker than the Too Faced. In addition, the pigmentation is very good. I'm not showing swatches because my skin is darker on pictures than normaly.

Low budget ?

Anything and every makeup product below € 10,= is for me low budget. Price assess quality : I say GOOD!

Is it a Valentine worthy product ?



Absolutely. So there will be a lot of men who reading this blogpost ... before you buy a gift for your girlfriend or partner .... first check her make-up before you run to the drugstore or warehouses.

Do you like this blogpost? Give your comment below this blogpost.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten