zondag 7 februari 2016

MUSIC: my favorite music

I am totaly in love with music. But I think i'm not the only one. In the past I've been singing with several different cover bands and it was a great time but nowerdays I don't have time and inspiration to do it. But, you never know. The older you get, the nicer and warmer your voice. I've choosen 3 disco songs and 3 easy listenings...enjoy!



Azymuth - Dear Limmertz

Check this one. An instrumental but very cool in the 70-80. It wasn't a hit in the Netherlands but in my head it was the best song ever. No lyrics, no voices but a good basplayer.

Oliver Cheatham - Get down Saterday Night

Every Saturday we went to the dancing and when you hear this sound, you have to dance. The gitarplayer plays the boost into the dancing. I like this kind of music. You can't sit very calm if you hear this music

George Benson - Breezin

I like this song. Imagine you are sitting on the couch and looking outside the window and you see the blue water of the see. Fantastic. Everbody may have a dream...aren't we..?

Diana Ross - Sorry doesn't always make it right

The lady of the soul. The lady of all ladies. Miss Ross is a good singer, a good entertainer. With this song she tell a story and it will goes inside your heart...at least in mine.

Eva Cassidy - Songbird

The first time I heard this song it was on a funeral. My tears was falling and falling and it didn't stop untill the song ended. The gitar is so good and her voice is so soft and tender. I never saw her perform this song only on YouTube with no pictures or video. This song brings me to another dimension

Maria Muldaur - Sweet Harmony

My older sisters are more then 10 years older and they always plays this kind of music. So one of my sisters came with this number and it still inside my head. Very relaxed it is and the voice is very unique. Enjoy this song.

These are numbers I was listening for this very lazy Sunday

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten