donderdag 10 maart 2016

BEAUTY - Etos Highlighter Powder - Gold

Where is the sun? It is still a bit cold and our skin looks lighter than normally. If we pur our make-up in the morning and look in the mirror at our pale skin, we need the highlighter to brighten up the look. Today I'll review the Etos Highlighter Powder, the Gold color. For dark skin, this is a good and beautiful color and product. It's warm but gives a beautiful shine and gives a brightening effect. Just read this review.


First of all, look at the designs created in the highlighter. What a beautiful structure. Actually I didn't want to use the highlighter because I didn't want to make a mess because the design is cute. Design is nothing to note in. I've had some problems when using  the product with a highlighter brush. Don't use too much powder because it's so powdry, so the brush is full and you have to watch out. So first tapping out the powder on your brush and then use it .

The highlighter is, just like the other products of Etos Beauty, packaged in a black box with transparent lid. I have occasional problems with the lid because it is sometimes difficult to open. On the other hand, a positive point because it doens;t easily opens when you have it in your bag.

In terms of price you can not complain because the Etos Beauty products are among the budget makeup.


Let's do a swatch on my upper hand. With a brush I've used the product. First I need to tip off the powder because there's a lot of product. Then I give a wipe with a brush and immediately you see the brilliance of the powder. Very nice. Afterwards I applied the powder over my cheekbone, and the luster is very nice. I'm going to use this product often.


I do believe that if my skin is getting darker, it will making your face dull but we'll see at that time.

In any case, I am satisfied with this product and for € 3.99 you should not ignore it .

Did you also bought or have the Etos Highlighter Powder ? Leave your opinion here bellow the blog post.

Regards Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten