woensdag 9 maart 2016

BEAUTY - Review Sleek Face Form - Contouring & Blush palette

In my makeup stash I've found a palette from Sleek Cosmetics. The Sleek Face Form & Contouring Blush palette. I love this palette with the beautyiful contour powder, blush and highlighter. Watch with me what I think about this palette .


irst, you need to know what 's "Contouring". Contouring is actually shaping up to your face when after applying foundation, concealer and face powder. Your face is bald but smooth. To give more shape go contouring. You can get it in cream form (cream on cream) or in powder form (powder on powder). In another blog post I will show you how to contours.

The Sleek Face Form palette is in a nice black box with a mirror. Sleek anyway has nice boxes is my opinion. There are three color powders with their own function: contour powder, blush and highlighter. On the packaging they wrote: Face Form is the ultimate multi- contour palette .
* A matt, easy to blend contour powder
* An illuminating highlighter




If I look at the colors on the upper from my hand, they are a little lighter than I've expected. If I put it on my face they are absolutely right. Unfortunately I do not have good lighting to show an example on my face so as you can see, I swatch it on the upper of my hand. The powder feels very soft and creamy. So blending is pretty good. Good product .



When you buying this palette you get it wrapped in beautiful box. I had to tell you this.

The Sleek Face Form has 3 beautiful colors with well pigmented powders. In addition, the powders are blending well, so you definitely don't look like a clown. I think that I really should not have the medium version, but the dark version. In the summer everybody gets a little bit darker than normally. So we'll see.

Do you also have this palette ? Or do you have another contour powder? Let me know by leaving a comment below this blog post.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten