donderdag 24 maart 2016

Lifestyle - A new job and a new situation

Hoiiii , almost two weeks i haven't the time to write something on my blog but there is a good reason for this. Actually since Monday, March 14th I have a new job. A job as an office manager at a home care organization . A very nice job that is very intensive but fun. After two years of not working was not for me to get used properly and the 1st day I almost fell asleep on the desk .

Pick up the pieces


I 'm picking up the pieces again and had some things in my head to write about. For example: minimalist life, capsule wardrobe, and a number of other cute articles!

Nowerdays I always read and hear the people saying "I want....I want....I want" and this kind of life has a reverse effect on me. I want " less less less ". I want to reduce my excess stuff in my home and make sure I have a quiet private life besides my busy work life .

My new job


A funny and challenging job. The company I work for is a young, still growing home care organization and my work is very diverse and totally different than what I've done normally. Currently I am working with recruitment and I note that this is quite difficult because the search for candidates by a Curriculum vitae is intense and not always gives a positive result. But I'm a fighter and keep searching and finding. Part of your job of course.

That's why I will ask you to keep following my blogpage and keep tuned. 

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten