zondag 24 april 2016

BEAUTY - My favourite lowbudgetproducts from the month April

Today it's Sunday and it's time to write about the most favourite lowbudgetproducts I usually used in April.


What is low-budget ?


For me, these are products below the € 10. And I almost still check each item how much it cost and if it worth in my opinion. Nowadays I do not buy mascara, eyeliner, pencils, lipsticks or any products above € 5 , = because I think it is too much for the product. An eyeshadow palette that cost around € 9, = is reasonable to buy it because there's mostly more than 6 colors inside the palette like for example the palette from I Heart Makeup.

With my blog page I initially focus on the low-budget products, I think it is safe to continue to do so wherever possible. Lately we heard in the media that the youth or children are very font of many bloggers and vloggers and they also want the products the bloggers and vloggers shows or reviewed on their blogpages and or YouTube channel. The youth and children sometimes forget how much money women spent on makeup or clothes, and in the meanwhile they can not afford it. The media agencies receive assignments from the big make-up and beauty companies to promote their products and therefore they give free products to bloggers and vloggers ... ofcourse this is logical, but it is not good for our wallets. In the past I worked for two advertising agencies and knows how all this things works. It is not just the "Dutch people" itself in terms of the gain or loss of a company. Poverty in the Netherlands is increasing more and more but those companies do not care. Maybe I'm working on a kind of SILENT advertising but I've tried to avoid as much as possible, but It's not possible not to do some advertising because the cheap low budget products also cost money. From each product where you make a picture from with your camera and on your blog page, is advertising! So basically we do it all. The one buys his products by himself without a sponsor or company sending all the products and the other has only sponsored products. But we all do the same... ADVERTISING for large companies. And the companies get their fame and very important the MONEY... AND YOU?

But I was writing a blogpost so I will continue because I have fun with blogging and most of all making the pictures and I do not need blogging for living. The common period I have to use another camera and perhaps you can notice it the next time.

Primer


Now I discovered the primer from Max & More so I've used it continue. It feels good on my skin and it does it work. No glow on the t-zone of my face and it covers very good.
The make-up stays very good on my skin.


Concealer


Nowerdays the sun shines very heavy (even when the weather is not warm in the spring) so that's why I use less or no foundation. Mostly I use only a concealer and a colorcorrector to cover the dark circles under my eyes. The concealer palette from Catrice is a good lowbudget product I use. The orange colorcorrector I used as Vimi Joshi (mua MAC cosmetics) adviced in her youtube movie. Just check the mobie below.


Settingpowder


Because I don't use a foundation, I use the loose powder from E.L.F. to set the concealer. This loose powder has the famous yellow color. I've used the settingbrush from Real Techniques to set the concealer with the setting powder.


Facepowder


I've set the concealer with the loosepowder but the rest of my face I used the compact powder of Etos (a dutch drugstore). Ofcourse I choose a color who is likely my skincolor because I don't use a foundation.


Blush


I don't use a highlighter with this weather but a light subtile blushcolor. The blush Defining Blush from Catrice is my favourite of this moment because its give you a healthy glow. Don't use too much because it have to looks natural.


Eyes


Because it is Spring I will use soft till nude (for dark skins ofcourse) colors. I blend the eyeshadows on my eyelid because it has to looks smooth. In the arcade arch I've used the contour color of the contour palette from Max & More. The eyeshadow is from Essence Happy Girls Are Pretty. With the eyeliner and mascara from Max & More I completed the look.










Actually, I wrote a very unusual blogpost because, I wrote about beauty but also about societal things because sometimes I've worse at bloggers or vloggers who touting products as low-budget while the products still costing around € 20, =. For some people who can't spend too much money, it's not low-budget but actually very expensive. Come with a good story when something is low-budget. A brand like L'Oreal, Maybelline, Max Factor , etc. is not always lowbudget but it's more a drugstore product and that's not the same as lowbudget. Or am I the only one who thinks this way?

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten