dinsdag 19 april 2016

BEAUTY - Review contourpalette Max & More

I think I'm not the only one in the Netherlands who wrote about this contour palette but...... I have a dark skin and I'll be the first who's try and write about this product. Read my review about this contour palette of the dutch budgetstore Action which is super low-budget.

The package


The palette is packaged in the famous Max & More color. Black and black. In itself very chic. The packaging indicates what's inside. A color for the contour, a bronzer, a shape color and a highlighter. An oval mirror with a right plan outlining what you can do with the various products and where to use it on your face. I think that's a positive thing from Max & More. What strikes me is that the pots are big. Most contour palettes that I have seen are in small pots, but Max & More has fairly large pans.

The Colours

The contour color is dark brown, who falls a little bitgrayoin my dark skin. I made a picture but it was not good enough to place it. The bronzer is a lighter shade of brown that is nothing compared to my skin. For me in terms of color more powder. So ... the bronzer for me is not done .


The "shape" color is a light pink white color and on my face it's a bit too white. The contour color and the shape color is not good on a dark skin.....pretty bad I must say. It is a matte powder so you get a white haze. Not done for me. The highlight powder on the other hand is quite nice. A little shine and just perfect. You should not use too much because otherwise it falls back too light. Yet I must say that women with a darker skin needed a golden to brown highlighter to use for a warmth and beautiful result.

Final conclusion


This Contour Palette is not intended for the very darkest of us. You look like a geisha if you use all the colors on your face. I leave this for the women with a medium toned skin beneath us. For fair skin I think it seems to appropriate.

Do you know the brand Max & More or the dutch lowbudget store Action? Visit it when you are in Holland. Did you bought  this palette and are you satisfied? Let me know and post a picture how it is with you.

Regards Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten