maandag 18 april 2016

Beauty - review Max & More Faceprimer Concealing Refreshing

I knew that the dutch budgetshop Action is selling primers but I didn't know that they had had a new primer. The product got a pale pink color and doesn't feel silicone-ish but it may of course be the first touch.

The bottle

Like the previously released primers from Max & More, the product they put in a transparent bottle with a black cap and black pumps. Unfortunately, the pump was broken and that's why I has to remove the pump to use the cream.

For all skin types


On the bottle they says that it is for all skin types. it seems logical to me because it is a refreshing concealing (opaque and refreshed?) so the product can lift up or lightning your skin? This primer is a perfect base for your makeup. He covers imperfections. And indeed smooth ... for your skin. For the rest I have to wait and see if it do its job. We will see.


Substance

Feels very soft and lubricates very well. It's just like a film on your skin

Try the primer by yourself and give yourself your own opinion because I can think that the product is good but someone else can think it's junk. I still have more time to testing the product to feel if it does its job.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten