vrijdag 22 april 2016

FOOD - Just see what she's doing with dough

I 'm totally in to the baking. Pastries, cakes, casseroles, etc. etc. But there are some things I still want to learn and that is for example to make various figures with dough. This movie from youtube from Aneka bentuk roti (bread) allows a woman to see what she does with bread dough. She conjures up the finest and most creative forms .... and she does it very quickly. The photos are used from various Indonesian food blogs.

Source: www.justtryandtaste.com



Check the website from ncc.indonesia.com where you can find lots of recipes for bread. 



This is a very short blog post but I in the common weeks I will try the bread forms and I will write a blogpost about the recipes.

Enjoy watching!!

Regards Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten