maandag 9 mei 2016

The most likes Instagram pictures

Since the start of this blogpage (October 1, 2015), I also started with Instagram. In the beginning I had a lot of trouble because I've didn't got the pictures nice and beautyiful, I got the pictures out of focus. But with time, I've learned a lot what to do with my photos and the last couple of months just had fun in it. Just come in my world of instagram with the most " liked " instagram pictures.

1. The black and white picture from a lantern in Torrevieja

This picture I've made during my holiday in Torrevieja. At the market there was a state with beautiful lanterns. This shot is very good so I fell in love with it .


2. Photo of the well in the village Ullath ( Saparua ) in the Moluccas


A picture which every Ullathnees might have. When you arrive in the village you first have to go this well. To wash your face with the water of the well. It's a tradition to do this. This is the source of the village.


3. A shoot from me after diving in Fethiye


There is no need for further explanation but my heartfelt thanks to Alan Turner from the European Diving Centre Fethiye ( EDC) for his action trying to teach me diving . You did it! And of course the best dive instructor ever I had at the European Diving Centre: Ahmet ...


4. Lava cake or chocolate cake with filling

How wonderful is this cake. I make it regularly and eat it on my own. I love it.



5. A plate with glasses and steak


Did you ever came in a situation that you are busy with talking and your glasses felt down on your plate just at the moment that the waiter put down the plate on the table? Well, I think it's happened to me at Loetje aan 't IJ. This situation gave immediately a reason to make this picture.


6. I like the silence in the desert


During my vacation in Tunisia this photo has been taken early in the morning. The silence is so wonderful for your head. You put your mind to "0" and can quietly watch over the desert without the noise of cars, bicycles, scooters, etc. etc. No .... pure silence


7. Amsterdam early in the morning

How lovely is it to walk early in the morning in Amsterdam and enjoy the silence and the tranquility that still dominates the city.


8. The submarine at the NDSM harbor


On Sunday morning standing at the ferry across the IJ to the NDSM harbor where you will be welcomed by the submarine. How beautiful it is


9. The desert in Tunisia


I think this is still a very beautiful picture and I couldn't resist to show it to you.


10. 4 meter diving under water and giving fishes bread


At first I was scared and I absolutely did not want into 
the deep water. Even though I had the best dive instructor but even he didn't got me deep into the water. We even got a fight underwater.....hihihi! Eventually accompanied by the owner of the dive center and we got this gorgeous photo underwater . Sorry Ahmet ...


These were the 10 most liked photos on the instragram account of Created By Paula.

Regards Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten