maandag 2 mei 2016

The popular blogposts from April

Just a few days ago it was April and suddenly I realised that it is May. Wow, time flies. Today I look back at April and found some beautiful articles I've wrote.


1. Personal: 25 of April the day we, the people of the South Moluccan, in the Netherlands celebrate our national day

I'm very proud that this post was reading by lots of people. It's important for me as a respect to my father. In this blogpost I tell you the story of my father who fought for the Dutch flag and has to leave Indonesia because the Dutch governement promised them a free country in 3 months. Now, 66 years later, they still stay in the Netherlands and have a miserable life.

2. Review Max & More Faceprimer

In this blogpost I wrote a review about the Max & More faceprimer which is a lowbudget product cost € 2,=. Very super lowbudget


3. The most popular blogposts from the month March

In this blogpost I wrote about the most popular blogposts I've wrote in the month March. Just look at my blogpage.


4. Photo impression holiday in Djerba (Tunisia)

It was a very remarcable trip through Tunisia. I love the desert and sleeping in a Nomad tent.

5. Lifestyle: what to do with so much shoes?

Capsule wardrobe we all know...what about the shoes. Which color do you need and which one you have to give away or throw away.


6. Food: Orange lightning cake (Annabel Langbein)

I love this cake...and so do the rest of the world. This cake you make from a whole orange and just leave it for a while in the oven.


7. A Sunday morning in Amsterdam

An photo impression from Amsterdam from out the ferry to the North of Amsterdam.


8. Beauty: review contourpalette Max & More

The super lowbudget brand Max & More got a new product: the contourpalette. It is a good palette for a dark skin and it is very very cheap. Check this review.


9. Lifestyle: this items you have to change them or throw it away

I give you tips what to do with items in your home which have to throw away or to replace.


10. Food: Just watch what she can do with bread dough


I hope the month May brings me lots of inspiration to write more interesting blogposts.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten