dinsdag 7 juni 2016

BEAUTY - lowbudget - The Nudelook Travelset from Max & More

Possible or maybe that you've already booked your vacation or just still waiting for the great deal and you 're already busy with your suitcase? What should I bring with me and which makeup products shall I bring with me? I usually take only foundation, concealer and facepowder because I know that there or not or less products which match with my skintone. A lipstick, blush and eye shadow I omit during the holidays because I know that even in a foreign country they selling the products from Catrice and Essence. So that's not the problem. A travel package with makeup would be the best solution Yeah ... which I found ofcourse .... by the Action.



Action is a great shop but that they selling more new make- up products I find surprising. Whether they are of good quality ... that's another matter. We're going to suffer through this review about Max & More Nude Look travelkit . I know this is the first review over this product because no one else has been reviewed this before. Read with me what I think about the Nude Look travelkit .

The Nudelook travelset


The Nude Look Travelset Max & More is a kind of palette with various products such as concealer, three brown shades of eye shado , 3 red -colored lipsticks in pans and one blush and then there are two small make- upbrushes (which I never use anyway). A plastic sheet is included that shows which product you should use for which part of your face. Conceal, Eyes, Lips and Cheeks. Not bad for a super low-budget product . Unfortunately they have not defined on the back how long you can use the product. I  always count 12 months.


Let's test the products

The concealer


Yeah, let's do it. We starting with the concealer. I can tell you that the concealer is too light for my skintone but maybe if you have a lighter skintone, you can use it. The product is very creamy and doesn't comes like a thick substance on your fingerA small film on your finger means to me "Doesn't cover ". I spread it on top of my hand and it immediately disappears into my skin. If it has to be a concealer then I think you can use it better as a BB or CC -cream. Not exactly the concealer that you want to take on holiday.


Lips


3 beautiful colors. 1 very soft pink, one nude color ( for light skintone) and one soft red. Very nice. Lubricates very good but the top of the product is very hard so you should use it really with a good lippencel.


Blush



There's only one color blush in the Travelset and it is very pink. I do not understand this so well......just one color! The product is thereby very thick, powdery and with a brush you need just a little bit of gain.

Eyeshadow

I warn you in advance that the colors of the eyeshadows are very nice (one matte and 2 shimmer colors) but the powder release when you put a little bit product on your brush. The picture became unclear because the lens I have used not adjusted well, but in terms of colors you can see how they relate to your skin .

My conclusion


Well, for the lowbudgetprice of € 1,=  and you set no demands on the products you can buy it but I personally wouldn't do it. I like the colors of the eyeshadows incredibly beautiful but the remaining products are not worth the trouble.


I hope you enjoyed this review . But if you are still curious .... be my guest .

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten