maandag 6 juni 2016

BEAUTY - My eyebrow routine

I 'm not really good with Beauty stuff but I try everything. Last week I updated my eyebrows with a special razor but in one way or another, I slipped and I miss a lot of the top of my right eyebrow . So that means I have to practice to draw my eyebrows and draw in. Look with me but I warn you in advance that I am not a professional ... lol ...!



Preparation


I've been watching lots of videos on YouTube because I wanted to know how these ladies signed such beautiful drawn eyebrows. I know of course that we never got to use a "too dark" eyebrow color. And if it is red then you'll seem like a ghost ....but that's my opinion. So after I had cleaned my face I 'm going well sharpen the eyebrow pencil because I wanted to have a good sharp pencil. This way you can draw better fine stripes 

Drawing Eyebrow Lines


Now I have to brush my eyebrowhair very well with a spoolie. I had no time to pluck the hairs because I 'm still reeling from my shaved eyebrow pencil. I draw out the bottom of the eyebrow from the start point to the end point of the eyebrow. I do not immediately sign a long line but strokes with my pencil.


Then I draw the top but not from the starting point somewhere in the middle



When the two lines are drawn then it's time to fill it in. You can do this with powder or with an eyebrowpencil . This time I used the eyebrowpencil .





So I've colored it in and brushed the hairs well with a spoolie. I note that I have a lot of little stubborn hairs that do not cooperate ...




I leave the eyebrows untill they are dry, and then I 'm going to camouflage the imperfections round the brows with a concealer. Normally they use a concealer that is a shade lighter, but I don't. I keep it in the natural way. My eyebrow didn't cooperate making it seem like I use a lot of concealer .


The final result is for my to light and perhaps too brown. I can not use the black color because it does not look very well.

I'll keep practicing.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten