vrijdag 3 juni 2016

Beauty - the newest lowbudget mozaïek blush

Go to the dollarstore Action is fun, but it is even when they got new makeup products which come under € 2 , = cost. How low budget you can go ! Not all the products are equally good but so far these are only a few products. I do not use them every day but occasionally use a product from Max & More or Fashion Professionals can not hurt. You just always have to make sure you have a good skincare. In addition, the prices are not so huge that you can not afford this if you have less money. I know everything about it.

Packaging and ingredients


As always wrapped up in a pretty little square black box. You open the box and you will see a round make-up box with the beautiful fuchsia/pink colors. The product is printed in 3D because the hearts exhibit a relief so you will find it really a sin to use the product. The quality of the packaging is made of cheap plastic , so I was extra cautious in case the product is crumbling . I have experienced this once before with the blush and bronzer from the drugstore Etos, but the products from Etos were 5 times expensive!!

The Colours


A combination of Fuchsia, pink and pink baby. So beautiful to look at it, but we bought it to use it.... right? The product is very powdery but any beauty lover know you a little of the product to do your blush brush .


The color on a dark skin


The color is super soft on a dark skin. And I thought it will be sallow but that is not true ! It has a sweet soft and gentle look I must say. I tested it on my upper hand, finger and cheek with and without a foundation. On the picture you will see that the color on my cheek is not so clear but it is really super soft and very subtle. I am satisfied with this product. See below the result.


Do you know the lowbudgetstore Action Nederand and did you also bought this blush? I want to know what your experience is with this product. I love this blush 

Groet,

Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten