woensdag 13 juli 2016

BEAUTY - The best low budget hair mousse ever !!

If I use the right products in my hair I'll get real curls. Now I finally found a low budget hair styling product that is perfect. My hair curls again totally awesome.


In the past and now


When I had a job and working I've always used the whipped creme mousse from Sebastian which I discovered at Salon B at the Willemsparkweg in Amsterdam. The hairstylist who always did my hair does what to do with my hair and it was always good. He gave me always the right products for my hair. Nowadays, I can not buy such a expensive mousse and have to buy the lowbudget products and I had to look for another alternative.


The hairmousse from CIEN


When I went on holiday to Torrevieja (Spain), we went shopping at Lidl and we bought the Power Styling Mousse Cien, with the rationale that if I liked the mousse, I could still buy it in the Netherlands. I must say I was surprised me because the substance was almost the same as the mousse from Sebastian. I had used so many types of foam and no one was able to match the Sebastian Mousse which until I bought from Lidl. Totally awesome and my hair was perfect.



The Foam Mousse


Feels like whipped cream and is more compact than the normal mousse I've always used by other brands. This does not Garnier, L'Oreal, Schwarzkopf, or whatever, but just the Lidl.


Do you also use the strong hair mousse from Cien? Do you like it? Leave a comment below this blogpost.

Greetings,

paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten