zondag 10 juli 2016

BEAUTY - Shine Appeal Fluid Lipstick from Catrice

It's getting sunnier here in the Netherlands and and since I've been back from a week in Marmaris, my skin is quite dark from the sun. I mostly use liquid lipstick or a lipgloss that gives a glowy or matt shine. Read and watch with me this review about the 2 colors fluid lipstick from Catrice .



Shine Appeal Fluid Lipstick, color 120, Nude-Tritious


This liquid lipstick makes the summer look for dark skin complete. When I apply the lipstick on my lips, I can see a beautiful golden bronze color and glow and you will see that the color lifts your facecolor. A must for dark a skin is using bronze or gold colors as like a shimmer.

The product lubricates well on your lips and don't dry too quickly and does not stick constantly, but you should not apply too much product. Though I must say that you have to update it continue because the lipstick will not hold on till the end of the night. It would be better to use a regular lipstick first and apply the liquid lipstick over it to get a nice effect.


Color 100, AdREDnaline Rush Lovers



This color is totally awesome. I prefer to wear this color in the evening at a special occasion or just to look beautiful because this color soothes my facecolor. And it's give a tanned skin a great and sexy look. I'll definitely use this color very often.


Do you still have a tanned skin? Then this liquid lipsticks number 120 will be lovely to use if you want to give your skin a natural shade. In the evening you could apply the red lipstick a little bit thicker to give your lips an extra dimension. During the day you could use the Nude color to indicate a "No Makeup " look.

I welcome these two colors and will use them the whole summer.

Greetings, Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten