vrijdag 1 juli 2016

Favourite blogposts June 2016

It's been a long while that I wrote an article on my blogpage, but there are some new stuff coming up. Suprising situations and lot's of nice stuff is coming and I'm very exciting! But first the favourite blogpostst from the month June.


1. My eyebrow routine

I'm not a professional Make-Up artist and not a professional beautyblogger but somehow I have to learn how to do my eyebrow routine. I've been updated my eyebrows with a special razor but in one way or another I slipped and I miss a lot of the top of my right eyebrow . So that means I have to practice to draw my eyebrows and draw in.


2. The favourite blogposts from the month May

Even in June the blogposts from the month May was very popular. My thanks to all the readers and followers/


3. The newest lowbudget mozaïek blush


4. The Nudelook Travelset from Max & More

It's always a crime to choose which product you will bring on your holiday. So I'll found a travelset from Max & More to use during my vacation. Just read the review on my blogpage


5. The lowbudget pressed powder from Max & More

I love this powder. It's official an foundation powder and when you travelling this will be the best product to use. 


Because of the nice stuff that will be coming...i am very exciting. Starting today there will be new articles / blogpost coming about beauty, travel, lifestyle, homedecoration and lots of more. Thanks to the readers and followers for their support. Keep liking my blogpage, Facebookpage, Instagram and Twitter.

Greeting,

Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten