woensdag 6 juli 2016

Personal - My bucketlist

They always says "Enjoy life because it's only take a minut". I'm totally agree with it. Life is too short to let the lovely things you want. That's why I've made a bucketlist for myself from things I absolutly want to do before it's totally over with me.



1. IndonesiĆ«



Your homeland will always be your number one. Indonesia consists thousands of islands and I have so far only visited a number. Maluku is number one to go straight but I can not promise to go at this moment! Indonesia The emerald belt has thousands of attractions that I have not visited in my whole life and someday I will. So wait for the right moment and the right planning and then for a few weeks travel with a backpack and touring through Indonesia. Nowerdays the tickets to Jakarta and Denpasar ( Bali ) are very cheap as making a vacation in Europe is actually more expensive. Life in Indonesia is quite cheap for Europeans. I don't worry about the language because I speak the language and know how to talk so I 'll be fine.


2. Maldives



Everytime I see the beautyiful pictures on pictures and on internet and I'm always curious how it will be on the Maldives. What is the Maldives so beautiful. The serenity and calm that can give a person with the bright blue sky and turquoise waters. The beautiful palmtrees that grows on the islands remembers me to the Moluccas . Unfortunately, the trip to and the stay on the Maldives is so expensive for me so first I have to save money very good to book a trip to the Maldives. Once it will happen that I'm going to this Islandgroup and to my opinion that when you have a goal you can always reach this. Nothing is impossible
BRON: thuistravel.nl

3. New York


I 've never been to America. Not to the north, west, center and south . I see a lot of traveldeals passing by on the website from travelagencies Ticketspy and Skyscanner but never had the intention to go to New York. Once in your life you must have to go there. Nowerdays the tickets are cheaper and with a little bit hard working and saving money it is possible. So on the 3rd place for me, a trip to New York ... And of course I want to go there because the beauty products are much much cheaper than in Europe. You can of course order items or products on the webshops, but it is better to see everything by your own and try the products on your skin. But in any case, this will happen when I'm ready to go and when I've got enough money!
BRON : YOUTUBE.COM

4. Polynesian Islands

According to narrations I heard that the Moluccas was or is a part of the Polynesian archipelago. Islands like Bora Bora, Tahiti, Moorea, Easter Island, Fatu Huku, etc. If you take a look at the pictures of the islands look you will see the same things like on the Moluccas. The people of these archipelago ar  in terms of appearance the same like the Moluccans. Even when I hear the language of these Islands, I recognize a lot. The ancient language of the Moluccan has almost the same words as the Polynesian language . For example the well-known American Maori group Tevaka . When I listen to their songs I recognize some words that the Moluccans use in the traditional Moluccan songs like UPU Latu ee or Sopo Sopo. In any case, the similarities striking a lot. Unfortunately the planetickets to these Islands are  quite expensive but still is a dream of mine to go once upon a time.
 Island Ahe

5. Start my own business



Now I have no job and enjoy social benefits, the urge to start a business is growing more and more. The question is, what do you want do and how you want to finance this? I have to think about it and put everything in order. I want this very much and I want to do a lot so the choice is difficult. I know for sure that something will come on my way of life and after careful thought and taking considerations it will be fine. But we will see and we will experience it . In any case it is true that if you have a goal and you want it, than it is really accomplished. Purposeful life is the new motto of mine. Think positive and not the negative .


6. Doing things you love



I believe that you should do things that you like or love because it lets your own " I " find it's way and you become more confident and get more the "lucky " feeling. If your environment ever make negative comments then it will block you and you can not do what you want and you will become a doubter and therefore uncertain. Believe in yourself and listen to your " I " and not what others wanted from you . Your happiness and success is above all. You should be happy and not make anyone happy while you 're unhappy. 



Your bucketlist will probably be different than mine , but everyone has a dream and makes plans in his head about his or her future. Follow your heart and do what you want. Share your experience with me by posting a comment below this blogpost.

Regards Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten