maandag 29 augustus 2016

De nicest pictures on Instagram over the month July

The schools are starting again here in The Netherlands, and the regular ordinary life is put into motion again. Also mines offcourse. I can look back on a wonderful sunny and sometimes rainy summer but it doesn't affect my mood. On the contrary. I enjoyed taking pictures with my SLR and below I'll show you the most favorite pictures that are liked on Instagram. First the photographs of the month of July and the pictures from August you will see in the next blog. Enjoy watching.

The month of July was very intense and has given me inspiration for the next six months. There are new developments and new perspectives that makes a human only positive.

If you have an Instagram account , check my account and follow me !

Greetings,

paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten