zondag 7 augustus 2016

TRAVEL | Photoimpression EuroPride Amsterdam 2016 : the canaltour

Saturday, August 6, everyone knows (I think) that the Europride Amsterdam Gay Pride Canal Tour was held on this day. I was there too and have created a range of photos. The weather was unexpectedly very nice, the sun shone all day and the atmosphere in the city was again super coz. This atmosphere reminds me on the Amsterdam as I know in the past. Despite the terror threat everything went very peaceful in accordance with the journal and the media.










































I enjoyed the afternoon but the evening and night was even more fun and the atmosphere was great. The dressed people who walked around and everything is allowed and everything is possible. There were a lot of tourists and various nationalities who were socialize together but mostly dancing !

Today is Sunday, August 7th and the EuroPride Amsterdam wil be ended with big partys in the various clubs here in Amsterdam. We have managed to secure a place on the guest list and hopefully I can take pictures. We shall see.

Greetings,

Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten