zondag 2 oktober 2016

Created By Paula World most readen blogpost

Today it's the 2nd of October 2016 and in this blogpage I will return to all the months that i've been written this blogpage. I've spend lots of time to start this blogpage and I can say that i'm very happy about it. In this blogpost I'll show you the most readen blogpost from the start of 1st October 2015.

About my blogpage


As I told, I only write stuff that makes me happy or is interesting for me. I like to write about Travel, Food, Beauty, Lifestyle but also about DIY (crafting). Below I'll show you the most readen blogpost from the start 1st of October 2015 untill 30 september 2016. Enjoy

1. You have to eat in this restaurant The Orient Express


The Orient Express is a restaurant where I love to come. The food is good, the different kind of coffee they have is awesome and the people who are working there are very kind and polit. 


2. Food - You have to make this rainbow bread


I love baking and cooking and everyday I prepare my fresh food. Also my bread I make it by myself. So I've made the rainbow bread with different kind of colors but I didn't have the orange color so I've tried with another color. Read this post and make it at home.


3. Beauty - My L'Oreal Make-up


As you know I love make-up. In better times I've always bought the expensive brands but nowerdays it's not possible for me. So I've tried the make-up from L'Oreal and I love it. Especcialy for the dark skin it's hard to find the right color.


4. Travel - Do you want to see Amsterdam, Leiden and The Hague in 1 day?


For this trip i've received an invetation from Holland Pass- Holland Ticket Service, to join their bustrip from Amsterdam to Scheveningen. All for free. So I wrote a post about the trip. You have to do this trip when you're in The Netherlands. It's so easy to book online and all the information they will give you on the bus. Enjoy your stay in Holland.


5. Travel - In how many countries did you have your vacation?


I love traveling. In the past I've traveled a lot to different countries and I will still doing it. In this post I wrote about the several countries I went. It's a lot but not enough. You have to enjoy life because life is too short to sit still.

6. Personal - 25 april National Holiday of the South Moluccas


This date is very special for me. It's a tribute to all the fathers who where fighting for The Netherlands in Indonesia. The first generation. I wrote this blogpost for my parents. My father who has left us in 1995 was a soldier in the KNIL. The meaning of this you can read in my blogpost. My mother who lost her brothers during the war against Japan and nowerdays she is a lady from above 85 years old. Just respect for our parents.

7. My favorit Music


I love music. Making, arranging, writing and singing. The last year I didn't have time enough to sing again but in the future there are oppurtunities so stay tuned.


8. Beauty - Finally found Black Opal in the drugstore


The make-up brand Black Opal was very hard to get in The Netherlands but since a few months the drugstore Etos selling the brand. I'm totally happy because it's not so far from where I stay. Good brand for me.

9. Beauty - How to choose and apply foundation for a dark skin


The most dark women in The Netherlands has to buy their make-up in a different country because here in The Netherlands they mostly selling foundation for the lighter skin. But....I saw different kinds of brands who's selling darker colors nowerdays. Like Black Opal, M.A.C., Be Creative, L'Oreal, and so on. For the dark skin ladies I've wrote a post about how to choose and how to apply the foundation.


These where the articles which where the most readen blogpost. I hope you like the articles and please if you have a suggestion....be welcome and maybe I will write about it.

Happy Sunday,

Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten