zaterdag 1 oktober 2016

PERSONAL | Yeah.... Created By Paula 1 year

Yes, it is October 1st and exactly a year ago since I started blogging. The last few months I couldn't due to circumstances and bustle not blogging every day. Problems with laptop and internet connection and a few other things, but the first few months of the beginning of the blog I've been really busy every day to practice my new hobby.


How it started?


1 year ago I had a lot of things to fix and to restyle in my house and made old decoration new again. Different color and different design gave me satisfaction. My house is exactly as I want it. There was lots of work and money which I've put in and I've safed and worked hard to earned all the stuff and homedecoration what i've got at this moment. A year earlier I've started to paint mixed media canvas. It gave me so much satisfaction which made me thinking "I'm going to write about it." Earlier I wrote that when I was young I always give a lot of time to makeup and hair so during the decluttering I saw in my bathroom a plenty of makeup stuff. I've made from all the makeup stuff a picture and started to write. The blogmania started.


Where I write about?



I think there were many periods where I wrote mainly about Beauty, then I started to baking and cooking and FOOD was on my blogpage. In the past I've traveled a lot and I've found my digital photos and started to write about the holidays and citytrips...so TRAVEL was born. In recent months I have cleaned and clutterd my house and discarded things, sold or given them away. LIFESTYLE also was discussed. I'm not ready with cluttering because I know for sure there are more items which can be throwing away, give away or to sell. But it takes time to make my house emptier and emptier. I almost there. Occasionally you saw the topic CAPSULE WARDROBE passing. Nah, I'm totally doing it. Why a packed house while you are not using the half?





Future



I'll keep writing because there are many subjects that I want to write about. For example, subjects that men do not understand, and even more recipes, photos from holidays and citytrips, etc. etc.



I would say "Stay tuned" and if I don't write for a day ihen I am visiting or doing other things .... like visiting a vintage market and write about it but later I will tell you more. There are plenty of new oppurtunities that I still can not write but it is fun and I am very happy about it! Thanks to the one I love.

Greetings,

paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten