dinsdag 28 februari 2017

PERSONAL | I am back again

Good morning readers, it's been nearly 1.5 months ago what I've written on my blogpage. In my private life happened a lot so I didn't had the energy to write. First, my mother deceased suddenly and then after 15 days the mother of my partner! So you can understand that I had no desire to write a blogpost. There were other things that were more important at that time.


Future


Since I'm still looking for a job that is appropriate and where I can feel happy, it's hard for me. Job searching puts me in a depressed mood and I feel miserable, but it does not work. As a secretary or office manager there are more than thousand who had the same wish, and in addition, I am 50 year and that's makes it even more difficult because in the eyes of the employer, your are overly expensive. But of course I'm expensive because I have many years of experience and also started from the ground up so I ask salary for work experience and qualifications that I have. So I have to throw a different approach and see what interests I have. I also believe that a secretary can be placed in every industry because the work is the same, you just have to deal with technical jargon and in a few weeks you can handle it.


Food



I love cooking. I would like to work in a restaurant or start one by myself. New cooking techniques or learn new recipes to try and go on from there to learn more. I could also make a comparison that certain acts that I might be better done at home.



Beauty



Since I've started a blog page, my interest in beauty is only increased. Trying out new high-end or low-budget products, I have made it a sport. There is one drawback ....my closets are overflowing with makeup so I've given away or thrown away a lot. If I see how many make-up products I have and what the value of all that makeup is together I was shocked because it's a fortune, but I also received a lot and I have kept some products because they were quite expensive in terms of purchase. Working in a drugstore is also an option for me because I can test the product and write a review about it and then may recommend to the customer. That would be a dream of a job.


Travel



I love to travel !! Learning new languages ​​is a desire I have. I must say that I understand a number of languages, speak, write and read but there are many other languages ​​that I absolutely want to master. Before, I always wanted to work in the tourism industry but because there was no money I couldn't do the tourism training at the time in Hengelo or Breda. Fortunately, I can do a lot of language in my work and learn during the holidays or family visits. English, German, Dutch, Bahasa Indonesia, some French, some Spanish, some Turkish, some Italian. In some languages I can speak a whole conversation but in some languages I understand what they saying but I can't have a whole conversation. Put me as a travel companion and I will survive. I would do it gladly as travel companion or working at a travel agency. Not only the benefits but also to learn to connect with people and new languages.


DIY


For a few years I'm totally in to the DIY. I can not buy anything so I turned a ugly product into something beautiful. So I use my creativity develops and I saw that there is more in me than I had imagined. I'm always proud when a painting is finished and when people like or love it. I would quite like to learn and work as an interior designer. The composition of color and texture in an interior. You must have a feeling for it because I see often enough on facebook that people decorate their house and it does not look beautiful in my eyes because they do not do well the color combination or use the wrong materials. Oh well, maybe in the future someone needs me to redecorate their house with a completely furnished metamorfose.


Despite a sad beginning of the year 2017, I remain positive and I continue to believe in a great future! The most important thing is still that it's better to have a good health because if you're not healthy you can not work and your life will look very dull, sad and gloomy.

I'll hope you will still follow me and still reading my blogposts because I need my followers to survive. 

Greetings,

paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten