donderdag 2 juni 2016

The favourit blogposts from May

It's been a long while when I was sitting behind my laptop and writing a article on my blogpage. I've worked for two months for a project so I didn't had any time and I was very tired to do something. But, I did my job and I wrote some articles in the month May. Thanks for the readers and the followers whom made this possible.

You have to make this rainbowcake

I'm totally font of cakes and buns. So one day I made the rainbowcake but I forgot which colors inside it. So I made my own creation.


Finally found Black Opal in the drugstore

I love Black Opal and I love that it is now in the drugstore.


Mothersday....all about my mother

I love her, I'm proud of her, because she is a strong woman who survived the war in Indonesia and took care of her 10 childeren. She is very very a clever woman. Love you mum.


Lifestyle - Capsule Wardrobe - Cleared my bags

So if you already know, I try to clean my house and my wardrobe and try to follow the rules of the Capsule Wardrobe. It is difficult and I don't think I can do it in a month but I've just reduce my stuff.


Lifestyle - Sample Sale Goosecraft

Do I say more? Goosecraft with their beautiful leather jackets and dresses?

Thanks to all the readers and the followers. Keep follow me and support me through to subscribe on my blogpage.

Greetings,

Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten