dinsdag 3 mei 2016

BEAUTY - The new line of Etos Cosmetics in the Netherlands

Last weekend I went to my town Almelo (the place of my youth) and went to the centre to do some shopping. I went into the drugstore Etos who has a new make-up line with also colors for the dark skin.



De primers

They've got different kinds of primers for all different kind of skintypes.



Foundation

Also the different kinds of foundations for different kinds of skintypes and skincolors. For the dark color they've got Hazelnut and Coffee. I'm very glad about it.



Concealer

They've got collorcorrectors and undereye concealers for different kinds of skincolors. The color Coffee for the dark skin.


Facepowders

Even for the dark skin they've got a compact powder. In a different side there's the transparant loose powder but it was almost sold out.

Contour- and Highlighting powder

Etos does think about everything for everybody. After the primer, foundation, concealer and facepowder, you need the contourpowder, shape, blush and highlightning powder. Etos got it.



Eyes and lips




I love make make-up from the same brand and out the same line. Etos got it. For the dark skin I took the Hazelnut and Coffee color and it fix.

If you ever go to the Netherlands and need beautyproducts...don't forget to go to Etos drugstore.

Groetjes Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten