zondag 13 december 2015

DIT / Prepare your decorations for Christmas

Crafters, Yes just a few days before Christmas, and I 'm preparing for weeks. The boxes with Christmas stuff now on the table and I'll choose what I am still going to use to create new Christmaswreaths. I need to sort it out all the stuff

Xenos

First went to the Xenos, Big Bazaar and Action for inspiration . The trend for Christmas is now white with natural products.




Christmas Ornaments

At home I had lots of christmas ornaments from last year. So I went to the Action to discover new stuff but I discovered that they selling the same products like the year before. 
 





Every day I've checked on Pinterest or there are decorations that I can make by myself whether I check for interiorphotos. Today, all kinds of stuff of last year taken out of my box whether I can use them this year again.

TIP : Check as possible in the budget stores or at a thrift store and buy only what you need. But it's better to buy your Christmas decorations after the holidays because they will put everything in the sale for more than 50 % in price down.

Please leave a comment below this blogpost which color you will use in your Christmasdecoration.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten