maandag 7 maart 2016

BEAUTY - Review W7 Toasted Eyeshadow palette

I was cleaning up my make-upstash and saw that I've got lots of products I've forgot to write about over it. So the common posts will be about beauty but of course in between I will post other articles.



Today a beautiful palette of the house of W7 cosmetics. Toasted ... an palette with rust colors. Totally suitable for dark skin, although you don't see it very well on the swatch. Check it yourself.


This palette consists  4 colors of good pigmented to powdery eyeshadow. All four colors are bright and very beautiful. I'm afraid these eyeshadows may give fallout so if you might want to make a make-up look with this palette, prepare that you first have to make the make-uplook and than the facebase. Otherwhiles you will get the fallout on your foundation and powder.



The box is easy to open, it close even better so you can do it easily in your bag without getting open accidentally and pieces eyeshadow gets in your bag.



I could be wrong, but I've been surfing on internet but didn's find any review about this palette. Miraculously because this palette has been around for a  while in the shops. Maybe because it looks cheap and nobody want to buy it and write a review about it?

The W7 Toasted eyeshadow palette cost about € 7,99 in the shops and on the webshops.

Do you have this palette and do you have more information for me? Please leave a comment below this blog post.

Greetings Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten