woensdag 8 juni 2016

BEAUTY - Lowbudget Pressed powder foundation from Max & More: review

Never expected that the Action also sells foundation for dark skin. I was searching for a new product in the shelves and found this foundation in the color DFC 266 Cappuccino. Read my review about this foundation.


The Pressed Powder Foundation

On the package they write that they have added Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. Very special because not often they selling make-up products with this kind of additions. It'll be good for your skin, I think. In addition, well indicated how long this product is tenable. 9 months in stead of the regular 12 months. You would think that something  is not good about this product. But we're experiencing. In the box you'll find a small mirror and a make-up sponge which is so weak that I throw it away. Better use my own Real Techniques make-up sponge .

The Color

Cappuccino. As I said before, I think this is very special because normally I find only foundation, concealer and face powder that is much too light for darker skin. We're going to test on the top of my arm. I notice and see that the color is too red for me. I have a yellow undertone and when I spread it on my cheek then I look like an Indian. So my whole face looks red. So rather no picture.

Conclusion


Or I'll keep this foundation and continue mixing with another foundation to the good color or I'll give it away. In any case, the foundation in terms of substance reasonably ok but not for me . You must have oily skin to use it . For dry skin, it is NOT DONE .


Have you bought the pressed powder foundation of Max & More? I 'd like to know your experience with this foundation. Leave a comment below this blog post .

Regards Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten