maandag 3 oktober 2016

BEAUTY | The mascara from Cien....bought by the Lidl

For a while Lidl sells makeup and skincare products. The shelves are fuller and more and more shelves are coming I saw. Coincidentally, I was in Spain and we were required by Lidl and I've needed mascara. For the price I could not resist it and below my review.

Mascara from the brand Cien


If you go to the Lidl you only want to buy food and drinks and other stuff, but you don't think to buy skincare or make-up. I'm not a fan from the foundation from Cien because they always too light for my skin. I went for the mascara "volume mascara Extreme Lashes" and the waterproof mascara "Push Up!"

Cien Volume Mascara Extreme Lashes


Nice packaging. Good in the hand and the brush is hard rubber but very delicately. I tried the mascara but felt immediately that the product is very thin so you need some layers to achieve a good result. I can not complain for the price. Below the € 2, = And !!! It doesn't clots. Your lashes are a bit "extreme" longer. Anyway, I've got a trick to apply mascara and using my eyelash accessoire. 


Cien Waterproof mascara "Push Up!"


Again a fine shell. The brush is thicker than from the Extreme Lashes. Product is thin and clumps of course not. And again, you need to put a few layers to make your lashes to achieve a good result. I'm not complaining, and certainly not for the amount.


Conclusion


These are very inexpensive mascara that are not comparable with a M.A.C. or L'Oreal but they do their job, well only I'm afraid, if you use multiple layers, you still need to buy a new one very soon. For a low-budget brand I can recommend this mascara. I say "do" if you're not too picky.

Have you also bought one of these mascaras? Write your comment below this blogpost.

Greetings,

paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten